Life Begins With Travel is a travel blog written by Sarah Tamsin. This blog is to document our travels; We being me (of course) and my boyfriend, Alex.
Who am I?
- My name is Tamsin, I’m 29 years old and I currently live in South Wales, UK.
- I work full-time with a welsh charity.
- I’m a digital marketer, social media manager, content creator, facilitator and trainer.
- I’ve been practising pole dancing for fitness for 6 years.
- I have a combination blue, purple and pink hair which I’m trying to grow out before I leave for long-term travel. It’s not going well.
- My star sign is Aquarius.
- I have been a vegetarian for 14 years.
Read ‘New blog, travel plans and update‘ to find out more about us and our travels.
Life Begins With Travel started because I needed a creative outlet. A large part of my day job is to create online content, I’ve been producing content for the web in some form since the late 90s. It’s about time I used some of these skills for myself, rather than for others.
The Name: Life Begins With Travel
It actually took a long time to come up with this name, the reason being all the names I liked were taken (the .com domain was unavailable). It was really frustrating and when I came up with Life Begins With Travel, I slept on it every night for about 3 weeks before I registered it.
And the meaning behind it:
I have learnt that life truly does begin at the end of our comfort zones; by travelling you are choosing to leave your comfort zone and make the most of your life.
What do you think of the name ‘Life Begins With Travel’? Let me know and I’d love to hear from you!
The purpose of Life Begins With Travel is to inspire you (yes, you!) to travel more and live your own life to its fullest.
The content is written and posted here entirely for you and I want you to enjoy it I always welcome feedback, both positive and constructive. I’d love to hear your thoughts so make sure you get in touch.
Let’s get social
Let’s share the social love!
You can also contact me directly if you prefer.
Thank you for reading 🙂